When you want to have the best dining room design with its table decor, you also need to think carefully about having table linens that will nicely cover the table with its good design and accent. Over time, you’ve probably accumulated an assortment of napkins, tablecloths, place mats and table runners. If you do not use the table linens is easy because you do not find a set of napkins tablecloths combine or because they are stacked in the back of the closet, it’s time to get organized. Sort linens in the way that makes sense to you, either by color, season or joining those who are similar.
1. Remove linens from the site where the guards now. Classify each item. Board napkins all on one side, then all individual and finally the tablecloths. Separate table linens that are worn, broken or stained; you can use these items as rags or donate them to an animal shelter.
2. Sort linens by use of each item. You probably have tablecloths and napkins you only use on special occasions, such as for dinners on holidays or for parties.
3. Place the shelf in the linen closet, if this is the place where you want to store linens.
4. Sort by color napkins for use. Fold each to form a rectangle and place them in a basket vertically to just be able to remove a lot of the basket when needed.
5. Fold tablecloths and table runners. To not have wrinkles, place a piece of tissue paper into tablecloths. Stack table linens in a basket or a basket.