Easy Way Making Farmhouse Table with Animals
You can make by yourself farmhouse table, where you need to have good spot for kids to play with animal toys there, it can be made by yourself easily. Transform basic materials to make a centerpiece to decorate a farm themed party table. Making animals inhabit the farmhouse table becomes a party activity if you give them the foundation to your guests and show them to arm them. Step by step to make farmhouse table with animals.
- Mix 1/8 cup water with green food coloring to get the color of the grass.
- Cut a piece of paper 5 cm longer and wider than the top of the shoe box. Place the lid upside down on the paper. Fold the corners of the paper to the box. Fold edges
- Painted white craft sticks and glue to make a fence
- Mix one-half cup sugar pastry with beaten egg. This will be the glue that you use to make animals.
- Fill a small bowl with small squares of pink sugar. Repeat with smaller marshmallows. Use toothpicks to hold the marshmallows together and form the pig.
- Dip a large marshmallow in the sugar and then glue rudely by yellow sugar.
- Use glue to put several sugar marshmallows around a big one and create the body of a sheep. Try at home to make farmhouse table with animal’s picture.