When you want to have the best dining room design, you also should have the best reupholster dining chairs that will be nice in look and decor. A dining chair with stitching along the edges is more difficult to reupholster dining chairs with a smooth pad. The dining chair may have seams around the top, near the bottom, or around both.
Instructions of reupholster dining chairs
- Place the cushion side up on a sheet of paper larger. Make the stroke pad for reupholster dining chairs. Add half inch (1.27 cm) margin.
- Add one inch (2.54 cm) to that measurement if the cushion has seam along the bottom. If the pad has no seam around, add 3 inches (7.62 cm) Measure around the cushion. Add three inches (7.62 cm) to this measurement to facilitate the margins of the seam.
- Baste the seam around the edges of the top of the pad, use half inch (1.27 cm) margin.
- Leave an inch (2.54 cm) at the end of additional margin. Open the last inch of the seam and cut one inch (2.54 cm) of the inner seam. Fold the end of the fabric under half inch (1.27 cm).
- With pins, holding the sides of the pad to the top of the cushion with right sides together. Start this mid-back margin, a half inch (1.27 cm) from the end and the fabric strip.
- Sew the ends of the side piece, where they join with half inch (1.27 cm) margin.