How to Make Own Stuffed Animal Storage at Home
You should have the smart consideration regarding having very good stuffed animal storage, it will be good and decorative adding nice decor in your room. The animals plush are not just for children, contrary to what some think. Even better, no need to buy stuffed animal storage, you can do it yourself relatively simply in the comfort of your home.
Instructions make stuffed animal storage
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make Own Stuffed Animal Storage at Home
- Draw the general shape of your drawing on a piece of cardboard. It can be any size you want and do not need to be perfect, just the overall shape will suffice.
- Cut the rabbit shaped cardboard. Put on another form of cardboard and draw the outline, leaving about a quarter inch (60 mm) all around.
- Cut the second form of rabbit, place it on a piece of cotton cloth and use it as a template to cut the shape of rabbit on the web.
- Turn your form template on cardboard rabbit and place it on the piece of felt.
- Place both pieces with the outside inward and clip them together with pins, leaving a hole 3 to 4 inches (7.5 to 10 cm) to add the filling once you’ve sewn.
- Sew the two pieces of your rabbit together leaving about a quarter inch (60 mm) around the edges, and a hole of 3 to 4 inches (7.5 to 10 cm).
- Turn the rabbit inside out so that the outside of the pattern and felt are facing outward for stuffed animal storage.