How to Install Mirrored Armoire
One of the best storage solution you should think carefully is having nice mirrored armoire, that will offer versatile function of armoire with good mirror. Install a mirrored armoire of your closet is a best way to make your room look bigger. Whether you’re looking to create an illusion of space in your room or want to switch to get to work faster, place a mirror on closet door is a great solution. These are steps to follow to install it properly.
- First step to install mirrored armoire is determines position of your mirror on closet door. Hold him in door and draw a mark an inch long in each corner. This will give you locations of fasteners.
- Insert drywall anchors in holes you made. Use a hammer to gently place them in door. Although not install anchors in gypsum ore, will serve as support and avoid any damage to wooden door.
- Install fasteners from bottom using screws but do not tighten completely.
- Insert mirror in fasteners below and make sure that top line up with elespejo. It is important to be sure that mirror snaps before tightening fasteners. Use level to check it is level. Secures fasteners background using screws
- Slide mirror in clips above and tighten them with a screwdriver. Make sure mirrored armoire is secured and leveled.