How to Build Simple Seagrass bar Stools for Kitchen
Seagrass bar stools look good in your bar both for indoor and outdoor bar, that gives very nice and great effect to this living area with its natural look. The seagrass bar stools are a nice convenience for any kitchen. The desirability of bringing a stool and eat a quick breakfast or snack without disturbing the dining table is enough to make any owner wants one.
Instructions Build Seagrass bar Stools :
- Put two play woods 18x40x3 / 4 inch (45, 72×101, 6×1, 90 cm) on a worktable. Measure from one end and make a mark at 12 inches (30.48 cm). Repeat this from the other end. Put the square on the marks and draw lines across the width of the plywood.
- Applying glue to the ends of the four pieces measuring 18×40 and 1 / 2×3 / 4 inch (45, 72×102, 87×1, 90 cm) . And two of them secures the ends of the pieces from Step 1 with drywall screws of seagrass bar stools.
- Put the two pieces of plywood that measure 36x48x3 / 4 inch (91, 44×121, 92×1, 90 cm) on the bench. Post the best looking side down. Applies glue to the top of a second and ensures with drywall screws.
- Applies glue to the top of the wall. Post assembly Step 3 above the hanging wall allowing 4 inches (10.16 cm) at the ends and 16 inches (40.64 cm) in one of the long edges. Secure it to the wall with drywall screws.
- Install the two pieces that measure 42x40x1 / 4 inch (106,68×101,6×0,635 cm) in front of the seagrass bar stools and back wall panel nails.