You can make yourself your nice hammock chair for your own home both interior and exterior for its beautiful room design and its good function and relaxed spot. The hammocks are great enjoyable to lie outside and can accommodate several people. However, a large hammock may be for a person looking relaxed. One option is to use a single chair hammock. These are available in many grocery items for the home, but can be expensive. You can save money by making your own personalized hammock chair wearing a pair of inexpensive materials store bought art supplies, crafts or fabrics. Instructions
- Cut a rectangle of canvas using scissors to measure 48 inches (122 cm) wide by 60 inches (150 cm) long.
- Click a hole in each corner of the rectangle with a fabric punch a single hole. Make each hole at least one inch (2.5 cm) away from the edges.
- Place a washer on each drilled hole using a press for parts washers male and female for hammock chair.
- Cut the yarn pieces with scissors. Each should measure 15 feet (450 cm) long.
- Make a loop with a piece of yarn through each whole washer. Wrap the ends of the wire twice around a wooden dowel 2 inches (5 cm) thick. Arrange the pieces of two by pin tip.
- Tie the ends of the wire around a metal hoop 4 inches (10 cm) wide will use to hang your hammock chair.