Instructions to Drawings of a Piano Stool
For the best music room, you should think carefully also to have very good piano stool, which will be very important to decor your music room and for comfortable activity in this room. he stools are usually designed for piano to match the piano stool will accompany. As there are no design rules regarding a stool , you can design one to combine with your home decor, the design of your piano.
12 Photos Gallery of: Instructions to Drawings of a Piano Stool
- Measure it so that you can create four pieces measuring 2 inches (5.08 cm) wide, 2 inches (5.08 cm) deep and 20 inches (50.80 cm) high.
- Turn the plywood board with half inch (1.27 cm) wide. Using a pencil, measuring tape and ruler, draw two pieces for the wooden support structure that measures 29 inches (73.66 cm) by 2 inches (5.08 cm). Draw two additional supporting pieces measuring 13 inches (33.02 cm) by 2 inches (5.08 cm).
- Take the four media created in step 2 and 3 locate the pieces of 29 inches (73.66 cm) long on the sides and in front of you horizontally. Locate the support pieces 13 inches (33.02 cm) long on the sides and vertically in front of you, but among the pieces of 29 inches (73.66 cm).
- Place the seat measures 29 inches (73.66 cm) by 14 inches (35.56 cm) above the wooden structure for piano stool. Locate the nails to no more than one inch (2.54 cm) from the edge of the perimeter.
- Paint or stain the stool with a brush, to combine with your piano stool or your home decor. For a darker, bolder look, apply several coats of paint or stain.