Convert a Highboy Dresser Into a Computer Armoire
The best highboy dresser will be used as the important part to keep many things, it can be made by yourself as well. Changing over a well-manufactured piece is not as troublesome as it sounds, yet it does take some consideration and quietness to abstain from defacing the highboy dresser.
1. Measure all your computer segments in addition to your printer.
12 Photos Gallery of: Convert a Highboy Dresser Into a Computer Armoire
2. Expel all the drawers from the highboy.
3. Uproot all the overabundance drawer guides. Utilize a fine-toothed, Dozuki Flush Cut saw to cut the drawer aides free from the dresser.
4. Analyze any drawer cross parts that must be uprooted so as to make space for new taller racks. Make your cuts flush.
5. Cut two spikes the width of the inside rack width, and one projection the length of the once again of the highboy dresser.
6. Introduce the new retires on the spikes with wood paste and screws or brads.
7. Retrofit a dresser drawer to serve as a drop-down console and mouse surface. Separate the front of the drawer from whatever remains of the drawer box.
8. Penetrate any right to gain entrance indents required in the back of the racks and a gap in the once more of highboy for threading force ropes and different links through the piece.
9. Retrofit drawer fronts to serve as swing-out bureau entryways. Fare thee well not to scratch the drawer complete highboy dresser.